Dear shareholders of
Open Joint Stock Company “Luninets Milk Plant”
March 29, 2021 at 2.30 p.m.
regular general meeting of shareholders of OJSC Luninetsky MZ.
The next general meeting of shareholders will be held at:
Luninets, Davydov str., 2, assembly hall.
- On the results of the financial and economic activities of the Company for 2020 and approval of the business plan and main directions of the Company’s activities for 2021.
- Report of the Supervisory Board of the Company.
- Report of the Audit Commission of the Company.
- Approval of the annual accounting (financial) statements and distribution of profit and loss for 2020.
- On payment of dividends for 2020.
- On the procedure for using the Company’s profit for 2021.
- Determination of the amount of remuneration for members of the Supervisory Board and members of the Audit Commission.
- Election of members of the Supervisory Board of the Company.
- Election of members of the Company’s Audit Commission.
- On granting the head of the Company the right to determine the norms of losses from shortage and damage during storage, transportation, and sale of goods, stocks.
- Approval of the Regulations on affiliated persons of OJSC Luninetsky MZ.
- On the transfer of a debt on a preferential loan and on the sale of a residential building built with a preferential loan.
Shareholders can look through materials on the agenda items on working days (Monday – Friday) from 9.00 to 16.30 in the manager’s reception office starting from March 4 to March 26, 2021, and on March 29, 2021. — at the meeting place.
Registration of the meeting participants will be held from 13.30 to 14.00 on the day and at the place of the meeting.
The meeting starts on March 29, 2021 at 2.30 p.m.
The list of persons entitled to participate in the meeting of shareholders will be drawn up on the basis of the register of shareholders formed as of March 11, 2021.
To register, please, have the following documents with you:
- a shareholder of the company – a passport;
- to the shareholder’s representative – passport and power of attorney.
For information, please, call +375(1647)5-78-85.